Beginner DJ Course (6 WKS)
Whether you’re taking your first steps as a DJ or are a professional looking to further your skills, this intensive course is designed to provide long-lasting results in a short time. The sessions are mostly practical mixing & basic theory. Particular attention is given to those critical elements that make the difference between just mixing and being a great DJ: the importance of the play list, the role of the DJ, the relationship with audience, career opportunities and more.
- Basic DJ
- Advance DJ – Digital DJ
- Basic DJ Course: -
This is the ideal course for a beginner who wants to explore his / her creativity in this field.
- Basic music theory
- Mixing Tools
- Mixing & Blending music
- Dj decisions
This course is designed to leave graduates with all the foundation, technical, physical and musical skills necessary to become competent DJs.
- Safety – The importance of a clean and efficient working area, tidy, organized cabling and common safety procedures.
- Equipment & Setup – What compents are needed in a basic DJ setup. Understanding the turntable and mixer and its various components.
- Track Structure – Introduction to beats, bars and phrases. How dance music is structured and the different sound elements. Track structures and the affect on the mix.
- Headphone Handling – Cueing up with headphones. Split cueing and setting the correct volumes. Headphone referencing.
- Beat Matching & Mixing – Phrase and drop mixing including cutting. The use of EQs. Line level mixing. Cross fader and mixer functions.
- Set Construction – Picking appropriate music for a venue or audience. Artistry and how to best represent your chosen sound.
- Mixing Assessment / Performance
Advance DJ– Digital DJ (4WKS)
- Learn to DJ from digital mp3s using software like Rane Serato, Torq (Industry Standard).
- Tips & tricks with using your laptop & CD decs. (A blend between Hardware & Software.)
- Make crates & play lists in Serato.
- Make Sets for your gig / show.
- Song library management.
- Using various samples & effects in Serato.
This course covers all the essential scratch techniques needed to take your skills and performance to the next level.
- History – Basic hiistory of scratching and hiphop elements.
- Equipment Introduction & Setup – Quick rundown on the equipment and best ways for setting up for scratching.
- Basic Scratch Techniques – Chirp, transformer, up fade, stabs and baby scratching.
- Cross Fader Training – Basic fader techniques and scratching over beats.
- Mixing – Basic hiphop beat mixing and beat juggling.
- (Advanced Scratch Techniques – Learn flare, orbit, crab and drumming scratch techniques.) STUDENTS LEARN ON THEIR OWN
Mr. Googz – Redemption (Official Video)”>Mr. Googz – Redemption (Official Video)
Redemption is a story of how the old secular Mr.Googz got converted, this is vividly articulated in my first three lines of the 1st verse- ”The day dat i made that confession- i saw di light am a different creation- my life took a different turn an His life in mi life is a divine connection” – the song is a an introduction of the NEW me, every word in it is a reality in my life and a firm conviction.